The Bad Animation The Bad Animation

Nice message

I too believe this should be Turd of the week :)

The warning at the beggining of the flash is a good touch considering a lot of people do not bother to read the author's comments half the time.

As for the animation itself, it is "bad" on purpose, which in turn makes it good. There is a fine line between silly and funny, and stupid and retarded. This one kept nicely to the better side of that line. Good job.

I am off to see the some more of your work, since I can't really say anything to improve the flash because it was bad on purpose, but nonetheless you deserve a good score just for public service anouncement :)

Good luck with TotW :)

Little-Rena responds:

Thankyou very much.
But Turd of the Week isn't really a good thing ;D

Yeah, it's bad on purpose but I tried not to make it retarded.
Also, I know I'm no super animator, but I do like to avoide stick figures if I can ;D

Thanks for the review.

MK vs. SF 2 MK vs. SF 2

Nice :)

very smooth animetion, you had a good storyline, and a kickass bg music.

only thing was that the dialogues go a little too fast at times, I barely had time to keep up.

other than that, I loved it, make more like this, we need quality submissions here :)

Stickman YoYo Stickman YoYo

not bad...

...for a stick short. just because it is a stick movie and there are a lot of assholes out there, this might get blammed, but I don't think it should.

it is very simple, yet it has some charm to it. just work on your drawing and think of a plot next time and maybe make a longer movie, but one step at a time. loved the music, it was catchy :)

sexysexybicycle responds:

It wasn't supposed to have a plot. It was just a simple little gag. Nothing more, nothing less. If you liked the music, you should check out the soundtrack to the movie "Crumb". It's got lots of fun catchy tunes like that in it.

BenLabs Adventure (DEMO) BenLabs Adventure (DEMO)

not bad.

just one thing: in the part where you ad to "guess" the code, it didn't matter what numbers I pressed, the right number came out, was this meant to be like that?

Drug Pacman Drug Pacman

nice

brings back memories....
I loved the intro and the way they change when you eat the special...whatever they are, can't really tell.
keep it up!
:-)

BlackerOuT responds:

jejejeje
Gracias Nemox!
Thanks dude

Valentine Smoochie Valentine Smoochie

Perfect 10's and 5!

Haha, that was freaking hilarious, even though I felt sorry for the little fella.
You HAVE to make more like this!